Multan (August 13, 2012): Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan to declare B.A./B.Sc Annual Examination 2012 result on August 13, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU), Multan

All the users See all result on this link http://www.sialnews.com/category/results/

Students Get Result Fast and Soon. Keep in Touch with SIALNEWS.COM

Result Successfully Uploaded.

Good Luck…!

Note: If You want to Receive Your B.A B.Sc / Bachelor Of Arts & Science Result 2012 (Science, General Science/ Arts Group) Write Your Roll Number Bellow in the Comments Box and get Result.

Click Here to See Complete Result

For the latest News, Join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S

Related search Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

505 Comments

1. sohail says:

contact me about UET Texila and NUT Faisalabad Admission and Other Information please. 0331-8740474

2. sohail says:

you can ask about UET Texila admission and other information.

3. I am leaving for Hajj 2012, My application Number is 1141343. Kindly let me know my Flight number with date and departing time.

4. B.A and 9th k result k liy rabta karen 03367090689
    but result ap ko rat ko pta chaly ga

5. Rizwan says:

lLoko pass huy k nai

6. jo pass ho gay hen un k liy congrats or next mehnat karen or jo rah gay hen wo mehnat kaern q k every thing is possible agr koi chez impossible ha to wo impossible nhi q k us k start par likha ha i m possible best wishes ager koi scincer dosti karna chahy to sms at 03367090689

7. agar kisi ny b.a ka result find karna ho to sms at 03367090689

8. atta says:

sana koi sahi rol number do

9. Moon 03143003485 says:

Aamish ka later on ha

10. Moon 03143003485 says:

Anam don’t worry girtay hain shah sawar hi Medan jang mien

11. aamish says:

my roll no. 426 plz chek my result

12. Moon 03437334879 says:

Any sexy girl belonging to multan specially fatty girls may contact me at 03437334879 I need a hot girl friend