National Teachers Database (NTD):
In order to fulfill the needs of educational institutes & potential teachers, NTS proudly announces the National Teachers Database (NTD) in collaboration with leading educational institutes.
NTD is a standardized recruitment test for potential and existing faculty, teaching, at national level. The program is expected to provide valuable services to the NTD Associates and Potential Teachers.
The salient features of NTD are:
- Provide an opportunity to the teachers for improving their rating every quarter.
- Certify teachers in their choice of subjects at district level.
- Provide better employment opportunities to fresh / experienced teachers.
- Provide a solid base for improvement of primary and secondary education, by assessing and evaluating teachers in subjects of their expertise.
- Maintain national database at district and provincial level.
- Provide free of cost access to NTD associates for selection of suitable candidates.
* Validity of Test Score is “Two Years”.
* NTS-NTD Associates will preferably employ “NTS Certified Teachers”.
How To Register ?
The candidates are required to register for appearing in the NTS National Teachers Database test, as scheduled.
Download NTS registration form and bank deposit slip from NTS Website.
Fill up registration form as per the instructions given on application form.
Deposit Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) through the prescribed online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
Attach the original deposit slip with the duly folled registration form
Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this Registration Form.
* All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your Registration Form.
The roll number slip will be dispatched by NTS 10 days before the test date.
The date of the test will also be announced in leading National Newspaper.
|For Bachelors Level (B.A)|
|For Bachelors Level (B.Sc)|
|For Masters Level (M.A / M.Sc)|
|For B.E / B.Tech (Pass / Honors) / DAE / Related Studies|
Test Day Instructions:
- Reporting Time at test centre as specified on Roll No. Slip.
- NO candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their Roll Number Slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Without the Roll Number Slip NO candidate will be entertained for the test.
Composition Of Test
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will be sealed and opened by the candidates at the Start of test.
- Do not break the seal till the test starts.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat during the test except for an un-avoidable reason e.g. toilet usage, that to in the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will be collected at the end of test and no candidate will be allowed to move from the seat till the final count after the collection of the paper.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
About Shading / Filling The Circles
- Shading / filling of two answers against single question is wrong. It will be marked ZERO.
- Over writing and cutting near answer circle or anywhere on answer sheet will distract the readability and may be marked ZERO in the specific answer circle
- Only use Blue or Black Ball pen to shade / fill the circles
- Do not bring any other stationary item including rough/extra sheets as two blank sheets for rough work are placed inside the Question booklet
- Use of any other material that is not provided by NTS will be illegal and subject to disciplinary action.
- Do not write anything on Question Booklet except your NAME, ROLL No. and SIGN on the front title of Question Booklet before attempting the questions.
- The questions booklet will be taken back after the test is over so do not attempt to tear or remove any page from question booklet. No one is allowed to keep any part of it.
- Do not ask the invigilation staff about the content of questions. They are not allowed to explain or correct any question in the paper. The checking system has the capability to determine the erroneous questions and adjust accordingly.
- Every candidate is required to sign the attendance sheet, brought to her/him by the invigilators. The Roll No. Slips will also be collected by the same staff after the attendance is completed.
- You are bound to NTS discipline rules till you leave the test center premises.
- Any disturbance in any way caused by you will disqualify you from the test and NTS reserves the rights to carry out legal action against such attempt.
The chief supervisor has complete authority to cancel any paper at any stage if the activities of the candidate are found against the discipline.
Present NTD test is being held on 11 September 2011. Last date to apply is
extended from 15 August to 22 August. Next test will be held in December 2011 If
someone wants to take this test he can download form from link below.
NTS Test Registration Forms For Educators/teachers:
For STEVTA:News, Join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter